Registration has now past for this session.
The SEIU-West Education Department is pleased to be offering the Turtle Island Course for SEIU-West members on October 10- 11 in Saskatoon. We will be accepting 30 participants to attend this two day training opportunity. The course is available to any member, steward, union leader or activist in your unit. This course is designed for members who want to learn more about Aboriginal issues and who want to work in solidarity with their First Nations and Metis brothers and sisters. Issues to be discussed include history, spirituality, creating a representative workforce and opening the union to aboriginal activists. This course will provide a comfortable and supportive environment in which to explore your attitudes, ideas and questions. Both non-Aboriginal and Aboriginal workers are welcome to enroll in this class.
Depending on distance to the conference and its start time, accommodations will be provided for delegates. We will let you know if you are approved the week following the registration deadline of SEPTEMBER 7, 2018.
How to apply:
1. Complate the online Registration Form below OR
2. Complete the paper version of the Registration Form and send to Darlene Shawchuk, by mail, fax email or register online, NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 7, 2018:
- Mail: #200 - 747 46th Street West, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6A1
- Fax: 306-652-1392 or 1-877-221-2212
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org