Candidate must be a Member in Good Standing (MIGS).
Candidate must request (via [email protected]) a Declaration of Eligibility form from Election Committee (EC):
- Fill out, sign and get either,
- a) witnessed by a Commissioner of Oaths, or,
- b) a member from your home unit who can vouch for you (must also be a MIGS).
- Return form to the EC. Deadline to return is May 25 @ 12:00 noon.
Candidate may request (via karma[email protected]) Unit Contact Information for campaigning:
- Request Candidate Unit Contact Information form from EC,
- Read, sign and return form to the EC. Deadline to return is May 26 @ 9:00 AM.
Candidate may request (via [email protected]) a Campaign Page for Convention:
- Request campaign page from EC. EC will provide campaign information regarding content and limitations.
- Provide campaign material to the EC to be vetted for campaign webpage.
- Deadline to guarantee campaign material will be included in the webpage for Convention is May 19 @ 12:00 noon.
Candidate must be a registered Delegate for Convention.
Candidate must be nominated, and seconded, by two members on the Convention floor during election. Nominator and seconder names must be provided by 12:00 (noon) May 25 (earlier is preferred).