Wearing a mask long-term  may trigger some new reactions, and continuous masking may  also cause new issues. If you are experiencing a problem or issue with a product, first issue an incident report with your local Occupational Health Committee (OHC). After you have logged an incident report, fill out a Product Issue Report Form.  A copy of the form can be found on the SHA intranet site or by contacting your local Materials Management/Supply Chain department. -Send the completed form to your Materials Management/Supply Chain department. Materials Management/Supply Chain will work with you to find an alternate product. Be sure to keep a copy of your reports. For more information, visit this link.

Take action

Virtual Bulletin Board