Those with PPE reactions should file an incident report with their Occupational Health Committee (OHC) and use the SHA intranet site to log a product issue report. You should also call 1600 where available. For more information, read this SHA document – WCB may also be applicable so if you have any questions, please contact the Member Resource Centre.

Take action

Virtual Bulletin Board