If you contract COVID-19 at work, you can file a claim with the WCB (Workers Compensation Board). Check their FAQ here. If they deny your claim, please contact your SEIU-West Member Resource Centre (MRC) for advice on next steps. Contact the MRC through our website https://www.seiuwest.ca/contact or by phone 1-888-999-7348 ext. 2298.

Take action

Virtual Bulletin Board