We offer your unit SEIU-West leaders/contacts the following reimbursement so that either snacks/cake can be purchased or a contest (with prizes) can be undertaken.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit responses to the survey questions below on or before Friday, November 15, 2019.
- We will review your request and agree to reimburse you for your purchase of goodies, draw prize or gift card based on this pre-determined scale that is reflective of the size of the unit:
- Up to $40 for those units with up to 50 members
- Up to $65 for those units with between 51 to 100 members
- Up to $100 for those units with between 101 to 200 members
- Up to $175 for those units with over 200 members
- Once you’ve been approved and you’ve purchased all the items you need, you must send Shawna Colpitts, Director of Political Action & Education, your member expense with ‘Health Care Provider Week’ in the Event/Meeting section along with the original receipts by Friday, November 29, 2019 to the Saskatoon office (200 – 747 46th Street W., Saskatoon, SK, S7L 6A1) so we can get your reimbursement processed.
- o If you need an expense voucher, please contact your nearest SEIU-West office.
Please note that our limited campaign budget will cover the cost of cake, snacks or prizes only. No union leave will be provided.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your celebrations to email@example.com so we can share them on our social media pages.
We encourage you to share details with your Internal Organizer and Union Rep so that they know when the events will be occurring in your workplace.
We can’t wait to see the ways you celebrate each other!