Welcome New SEIU-West Members!
At this page, you will find information about what you need to know as a new SEIU-West member.
Here is your full New Member Orientation video. Check out the links below for even more resources!
For all new members:
- President's Message: Welcome! - PDF
- New Member Presentation - PDF with Hyperlinks
- Find your collective agreement here - website link, scroll down to find your workplace
- SEIU-West Organization Chart & Governance Structure - PDF
- You Are Your Union - PDF
- Member Resource Centre (MRC) - PDF
- SEIU-West Trainings for Members - PDF
- Your Rights and Responsibilities - PDF
- Your Rights on the Job - PDF
- Connecting to Your Union - PDF
- Safety at Work - PDF
- About SEIU-West - PDF
- Workplace Bullying - what to do - PDF
- FAQ: Union Leave - PDF
- FAQ: Union Dues - PDF
For members who work in the Saskatchewan Health Authority:
- SAHO/SEIU-West Collective Agreement Highlights for New Members - PDF - Update coming soon!!
- FAQs for SAHO - PDF
For members who work in Extendicare facilities:
- Extendicare/SEIU-West Collective Agreement Highlights for New Members - PDF Update coming soon!!
- FAQs for Extendicare - PDF
For members who work in the former Saskatoon Health Region or Heartland Health Region: