There are two ways to fill out a SEIU-West Workload Tracking form:
1. Click here to fill out the Workload Tracking form online. (We encourage you to use this option whenever possible. It's cellphone-friendly, and enables us to respond to your workload issue more quickly).
2. Click here to download our Workload Tracking form. (This form was revised in February 2020. If you prefer to use a paper form rather than the online version, please use this new version.)
A safe workplace with balanced workloads allows SEIU-West members to provide the best possible services to patients/clients/residents/students (P/C/R/S).
This form has been developed for SEIU-West members to report workload issues that hinder the provision of safe quality services to P/C/R/S.
To resolve workload issues successfully, we need you and members of your department to fill this report out whenever a workload problem arises in the workplace.
One form per incident is recommended.
When required, also fill out an OH&S Workplace Incident report.
How to report a workload issue:
- Discuss your workload concerns with your supervisor. If concerns are resolved communicate to all members in your department.
- If your concerns are not resolved, fill-out the online or paper Workload Tracking Form.
- Make sure your working short incident has been reported to the Occupational Health Committee (OHC).
TO SUCCEED WE NEED YOU AND MEMBERS IN YOUR DEPARTMENT TO IDENTIFY WORKLOAD CONCERNS AND REGULARLY FILL OUT THIS REPORT.
Please fax completed paper forms to:
1-306-652-1392 or 1-877-221-2212