The SEIU-West Convention is being held in Saskatoon from May 30 to June 1, 2023. The Convention will include elections for the following positions on the SEIU-West Executive Board
- Two (2) Trustees
- At least 8 Members-at-Large (MAL)
- Three (3) MAL representing [former] Saskatoon Health Region
- One (1) MAL representing [former] Cypress Health Region
- One (1) MAL representing [former] Five Hills Health Region
- One (1) MAL representing [former] Heartland Health Region
- One (1) MAL representing the CBO/Private Sector
- One (1) MAL representing [former] Extendicare (two-year term)
We are looking for three SEIU-West members who would be interested in serving on the Elections Committee. To be eligible, you:
- must be a member in good standing of SEIU-West
- must not be running for any of the above positions
- must not be assisting in the campaign of anyone who is running for any of the above positions
The Elections Committee supervises the nominations and elections of the above positions, including the approval of all campaign material distributed at Convention or posted on the SEIU-West website.
The Elections Committee also includes President Barb Cape and has a staff resource, Karman Kawchuk, Deputy Director of Political Action & Education.
The application form can be found by clicking this link.
Please complete this form no later than March 28, 2023, and feel free to share the link with any other members who may be interested and eligible.