Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) issues need to be understood as independent rights, on top of the collective ones we’re used to (like our collective agreements). You can always ask questions (your right to know). Talk to your Occupational Health Committee (OHC) – if you don’t know who sits on your OHC, contact the Member Resource Centre (MRC). You also have the right to contact an Occupational Health Officer (OHO) at the Ministry of Labour & Workplace Safety. For further OH&S information, visit  https://www.seiuwest.ca/occupational_health_safety.

Take action

Virtual Bulletin Board