Your collective bargaining agreement (CBA) may have language about what the employer must do to ensure proper process in laying off workers, and what income supports you may be entitled to.  You can find your CBA here (scroll down to find your workplace), or call the MRC at 1-888-999-7348 ext 1 for more information.

You may be eligible to apply for Employment Insurance (EI) benefits, and there may be other income supports you can access. There’s information and a list of useful links to such federal and provincial programs here. That link also has information about supports you can access if you aren’t able to work because you’re sick, or if you’re forced to self-isolate.

Take action

Virtual Bulletin Board