The SEIU-West Political Action & Awareness Committee (PAAC) followed the lead of the Saskatoon & District Labour Council (SDLC) and the Regina & District Labour Council (RDLC) and sent a series of questions to Moose Jaw municipal election candidates. While some did not respond, below are the candidates' who did respond favourably to the PAAC's questions:
- Is involved with his union; supports core values of labour movement – solidarity, the Fight for $15, reduced cost of public transportation, and keeping infrastructure public in an effort to create local, ‘good paying’ jobs.
- Supports environmental causes and understands the intersection of economics and climate change.
- Supports palatable solutions for social issues: safe injection sites, increased mental health support, and pressuring the provincial government to treat workers fairly through the bargaining process.
- Strongly supports diversity and the Calls to Action from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, and implementing them locally where possible.
- SGEU elected officer; supports the values and aims of the labour movement.
- Logan is known for his involvement in the community-based organization (CBO) sector, as well as for being a local business owner who is respected by both workers and bosses.