SEIU-West represents Education Sector Employees who work in South East Cornerstone Public School Division (SECPSD), Holy Family Roman Catholic School Division (HFRCSD), and Chinook School Division.
The information listed below is accurate as of the day it was posted. Please reach out to the Saskatchewan School Board Association (SSBA) or your School Division for up to date information.
Click on any of the following posters and documents for a printable PDF:
- Not Myself Today Program through Canadian Mental Health Association.
- Group Benefits Booklet for SECSPD *This is the version we have at the time of posting and you should check out the School Board Association's website for the most accurate, up-to-date information.
- ComPsych Guidance Resources *This is the version we have at the time of posting and you should check out the School Board Association's website for the most accurate, up-to-date information.
- The base EHB for all school divisions for coverage for counselling, psychologist and elder is $300.
- Benefit information can be found on the Manulife site or Ariel site's member portal.
- There are other resources and supports available there under the ‘related sites’ tab, including the Canadian Mental Health Association’s website. *Staff should have received login information from their school division in September. But if they have lost that or need assistance, they can contact their school division HR staff for assistance.
- Media release: Saskatchewan's Frontline Workers Call on Government to Protect Vital Services.
- Education Committee's List of Mental Health Online Courses.
- Young Worker Committee's Shining a Light: Coping With Burnout