Happy May long weekend!!!
Thank you to everyone who has submitted their entry into the SEIU-West ‘Whoops’ contest. This contest was geared toward discovering your best recommendations on how we can all enjoy the 2021 May long weekend, in such a way that we don’t get another wave of COVID infections!
SEIU-West members have come up with some innovative recommendations and here are the top 5:
1. Exploring Saskatchewan with a Drive to a Community Never Visited Before
2. Getting Your Grill On and Bar-b-que for some Quality Family Time
3. Sparking some Creativity with Yard Renovations
4. Taking in some FRESH air with Hiking and Picnicking
5. Digging some Rows for the Love of Gardening
SEIU-West wishes everyone a safe and crazy wonderful May long, hoping that whatever you decide to do to add a sense of adventure, even amidst our current public constraints, will bring you a great dose of refreshment!
Congratulations to our contest winner: Mandie Clancy!!!