Members who work in the South East Cornerstone Public School Division have a great win to share! They ratified their latest agreement and have recently received their latest collective bargaining agreement (CBA). The CBA includes wage increases amounting to 7% over four years as well as the following non-monetary gains:
- 15 minutes for new employees Union Orientation;
- Email and website posting of vacancies during the summer break;
- Clarification of the process for filling vacant bus routes;
- Ability to take a 15 minute rest periods where possible;
- Bus driver monthly cell phone allowance increases;
- Personal Property damage reimbursement increases;
- Completely revamped Occupation Health and Safety language.
Congratulations to our bargaining committee and to the members within these schools – we’re Stronger Together!