Pending funding approval from the Human Resources and Development Canada, the Saskatchewan Federation of Labour anticipates a temporary opening for a Special Project Coordinator to be filled early May by a young worker aged 30 and under or a post-secondary or community college student aged 30 years and under. This position will be for a period of three to four months.
• Organization and coordination of the SFL Summer Camp for young people age 13–16, August 10-16, 2019
• Research and policy development pertaining to camp and young workers.
• Production and distribution of printed materials
• Data entry and organization of information
• Additional office duties and assignments as required
Qualifications will include:
• Applicants must be between 15-30 years old to qualify for this position.
• Knowledge of the structures and policies of the labour movement and the Saskatchewan Federation of Labour.
• Sound knowledge and understanding of the SFL Summer camp.
• Ability to take initiative and implement activities and projects from start to finish.
• Good communication, writing and organizational skills.
The Saskatchewan Federation of Labour is an equal opportunity employer. Indigenous workers, women, workers of colour, workers with disabilities, and gay, lesbian, transgendered, bisexual workers are encouraged to apply for this position.
The position will pay above average wages for 30 hours a week.
Resumes for this position will be accepted until noon April 15, 2019 and should be addressed to Debbie Lussier, Administrative Coordinator or emailed to email@example.com. Please provide references.
Mail to: Saskatchewan Federation of Labour
220 – 2445 13th Avenue
Regina, Sask. S4P 0W1