Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) Employee Resources
- My Connection has helpful resources including a link to the Government of Saskatchewan Resilient Workplace information for Health Care Providers.
- LifeSpeak digital education well-being platform is packed with thousands of videos, podcasts, and tip sheets designed to help employees maximize their mental health and total wellbeing. Login through the SHA account is required - talk to your manager or reach out to the Member Resource Centre (MRC).
- Canada Life is offering access to Workplace Strategies for Mental Health at no cost to all Canadians. This website provides tools and resources for workplace mental health and psychological safety.
- Mental Health support Line: 1-833-233-3314 Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (not including stats). Outside of these hours, leave a message for follow-up during the next working day.
- SHA Employee Family Assistance Plan (EFAP) through 3sHealth – you can also reach out to the EFAP 24/7 help line number at 1-844-336-3136.
- 3sHealth has information on Employee benefits. As of the time of the posting of this President's message, Employees under the SHA plan receive up to $2,000 per calendar year per insured person for clinical psychologists and social workers.
- Click on posters for a printable pdf and visit Wellbeing and Resilient Workplace: Resources and Supports for more information.