SEIU-West continues to be there for you during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. Our top priority is the health and safety of our members, their families, their patients/residents/clients and communities.
We have created this page as a central location for SEIU-West communications and resources related to COVID-19. This page will be updated regularly as the situation evolves, based on the best information available.
- Latest updates on COVID-19 vaccines:
- Answers to SEIU-West members’ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- External Resources (SHA/provincial & federal program info)
- Mental Health Resources
- List of Cancelled Events
- Occupational Health & Safety Resources
- Letters to Politicians: Front Line Workers Deserve Respect
- Young Workers Shining a Light: Coping with Burnout
- Education Committee's List of Mental Health Resources
- President's Message with a List of Resources for our Education Sector Workers
- President's Message with a List of Resources for our Health Care Sector Workers
If you have any questions not answered by the resources listed or linked on this page, please use our online contact form to ask questions or call our Member Resource Centre at 1-888-999-7348 ext. 2298.
NOTE: We are not a medical resource. Please contact 811 for medical/health related questions.
If you are looking for community resources, please contact 211 or visit their website www.sk.211.ca.